How To Add gesture controls to any Android smartphone phone
Gesture Controls allow you to do many things with your Android smartphone without touching or pressing any button just like in high-end Motorola device in the past years, They allow you to open the camera, turn on the flashlight or even answer a phone call without pressing any single button. They are many apps in play store which will allow you to add gesture controls to almost all the Android phone.
In this article we will be sharing a toturial on how to add gesture controls to your Android device using Gravity Gesture. The app is simple, intuitive and easy to use.
Steps On How To Gesture Controls On Any Android Smartphone
1. Download and install Gravity Gestures from Google Play
2. Open the application and go through the setup tutorial. This will show you which gestures are supported by the app
3. Once you have completed the tutorial, press the toggle in the top right corner to activate Gravity Gestures
4. Press the + icon in the bottom corner to create a new gesture. Select which gestures you want to use
5. Select which application or service the gesture will launch
6. Repeat steps 4 through 6 to add up to four different gesture controls
7. Rotate or shake your phone twice with the gestures you selected to use the gesture controls
The default settings for Gravity Gesture should work fine on many devices, but if your gestures are not being recognized or are activated inadvertently by the app, you can change the gesture recognition sensitivity to high or low. Within settings, you can also turn off the vibration which is triggered every time you trigger a gesture control.
If you have used a different application to add gesture controls to your Android smartphone, be sure to share it with all of us in the comments box.
This is all it takes to add gesture controls to any Android smartphone