Using your phone bright screen at night may causes disruption to sleep, as it most effectively suppresses melatonin, a hormone that reminds us to sleep every night. In fact, using our devices before bedtime could affect our performance during the day, because exposure to this blue light changes our body’s natural rhythms.
Today I will be addressing the issue with a simple method which is based on android app that will invert all you android color and make them perfect to work at night. This will be also helpful to your eyes as it will affect them less compared to the excessively bright screens at night. Proceed with below steps below……
Steps On How To Add Night Mode Feature In Your Android Device
1. Night Mode
Night Mode’s main goal is to reduce the brightness of your screen lower than you can achieve with the default settings.
This application applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensure your eyes don’t hurt.
▶ Use Cases ◀
– Prevent your eyes from hurting when the screen is too bright
– Low light (In bed, theatre, cinema, ..) usage for reading, browsing, texting or gaming
– Disable hardware or soft buttons backlight
– If you have an AMOLED display, you can also save battery!
1. Firstly download and install the cool app Night Mode in your android device in which you want to add this night mode feature.
2. Now launch the app on your device and you will see an option to set your screen brightness.
3. Now you need to modify the options according to your wish to set it best according to work on your android
4. You can set the minimum brightness level to work at night that will not harm your eyes and you can work easily on your device.
Dimly lets you easily decrease the brightness of your screen beyond Android’s default lowest setting. It’s ideal for late night reading/gaming or general use of your screen in low light surroundings.
1. Firstly download the app and install Dimly on your android device and then launch the app
2. After the installation of the app you can see the dim dialog box appears on your home screen whenever you touched its icon
3. You can set the night by simply clicking on down arrow button on dimly and then click on setting gear icon.
4. You can now adjust your brightness level from home screen itself. You can also adjust its Blue-light filter too.
All the above post is all about Adding Night Mode Feature In Android. With this, you can easily work on your android device at night and your eyes will not get affected with this. So make sure you use any this feature today, I hope you will enjoy it and remember to share with other. Don’t forget to make use of our comment box if you have any queries about this.