Here is way to Change IMEI number of your iOS Device with IMEI changer tool, you can easily change IMEI number of your iPhone after jailbreak shared by Techviral
IMEI number of every mobile device is its identity to recognize that network on the cellular network and this identity is by default set by the maker of that device. You can’t change this IMEI number to detect over the cellular network but you can actually change this on your device for the temporary basis. And this actually fakes your device identity and you can use this in very cool way of faking some recharge apps to get the bonus. And you can also change the IMEI number to its default also. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed by changing IMEI number of iPhone.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE CHANGING IMEI NUMBER OF YOUR DEVICES
*Changing IMEI number of your device will voids your device warranty.
*Changing IMEI number of any stolen device is totally illegal, so don’t even think about it.
*This will only work in Jailbreak iPhone
STEPs TO CHANGE IMEI NUMBER OF ANY IPHONE:
1. First of all you need to know the actual IMEI address of your ios device and that you can get by dialing the number *#06# this will display your current IMEI number.
2. Now you need to jailbreak your device.
3. After jailbreak your device you need to download a PC tool that will allow you to change the IMEI number of your device that is Ziphone,
4. Now from the link download and extract the folder package.
5. Now start the phone in recovery mode. Press the Sleep/Wake and Power buttonand hold till the Apple logo is visible. Then release the Sleep/Wake button and the iTunes logo with a cable will appear on the screen. Connect the iPhone to the PC in this mode.
6. Now in the extracted files folder of your windows PC press Shift button of keyboard and then right click on the empty place and click on Start command prompt here.
7. Now there type the ZiPhone in command prompt.
8. Now there enter ziphone -u -i a123456789012345 (Reaplce 123456789012345 with your desired IMEI number).
9. Now it will take upto 2-3 minutes and then after your device will get reboots.
10. Thats it your are done, now the IMEI number of your device will get changed and you will have new IMEI address on your device that you can check by dialimh *#06#
Like this post? PLZ Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
PLZ Follow Us On Facebook by 4 More Updates.
PLZ Use the comment box below to contribute more ideas & Suggestions