How To Install Xposed Framework In Android
Xposed Framework is the most powerful tool that android user must try after rooting their android. Xposed Framework can add lots of new features to your device. Xposed installer can help you to run lots of cool tweaks in your android device. Including changing IMEI NUMBER. So have a look on complete guide for installing Xposed Framework on your android including the latest version Android 6.0 MARSHMALLOW.
Steps To Install Xposed Framework On Android:
1. First of all you have to root your android phone and for that you can follow our guide ONE CLICK ROOT
2. Now you need to check your CPU architecture to get the perfect Xposed framework for you and for this you will use app Hardware Info.
3. Now you need to get the custom recovery in your android and for that you will search your device respective custom recover and can flash it using the app ROM Manager.
4. Now you have to select the zip file of Xposed framework according to your CPU architecture and you can download Xposed Framework zip HERE.
6. And when the zip is being flashed, then reboot your phone.
7. Now you will have Xposed Installer installed on your phone now you can try lots of cool tweaks in your android phone.
That’s all on how to install Xposed Framework in your Andriod smartphones.
Like this post? PLZ Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
PLZ Follow Us On Facebook 4 More Updates.
PLZ Use the comment box below to contribute more ideas & Suggestions