This post is all about, How to Recover Deleted Notifications on your Android Phone: As we all know, Android’s notification bar is awesome, as it shows you everything that just arrived now on your Smartphone. we are sharing the best method to get back your mistakenly swiped notifications from your Android smartphone. Go through the post, to learn how to Recover Deleted Notifications on your Android.
Have you ever clear important notifications that you don’t want to delete and you don’t know how to Recover it back with the below tricks on How to Recover Deleted Notifications on your Android. You can possibly get back your notification without much stress.
Steps On How to Recover Deleted Notifications on your Android Phone
1. Firstly long-press on the home screen of your android device.
2. Now select widget option there and then swipe to left until you find “Settings” widgets. Tap on it and drop it on your home screen.
3. Now option will appear to set the shortcut of any of settings, scroll down and select “notification log” there.
4. Now the notification log will get set there on your home screen
5. Now you can see all the notification that you had already cleared
Hope you understand the above post on How To Recover Deleted Notifications on your Android, If you have any query make use of our comments box.