Steps On How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android Phone
1. Firstly, you will have to download and install FonePaw Android Data Recovery program on your computer.
Make sure to disable Wi-Fi and data connections on your phone. turn off Wi-Fi and data connections on your phone the reason to do this is that when data is deleted, whether photos, music or documents, it is not actually deleted until something has been written over it in the device’s memory.
All that is initially deleted is the index that points to where the data starts in your memory, so as long as you can find that point again, you can get your deleted pictures back. If that new data gets written over the top of where your lost pictures are, they will be lost forever. A poorly-timed update can be disastrous.
2. Next up, you need to launch the program and register it.
3. You will have to connect your phone to Computer using a USB cable. But before that, you need to enable USB debugging on your phone. (Open Settings → Developer Options down near the bottom → Scroll down until you see USB Debugging and check the box next to it.)
4. Once Dr.Fone for Android has been connected to your smartphone. You will have the option to select several categories like Contact, Messages etc of deleted files.
You can select as many categories as you want if you wish to recover data from them. As we have to recover deleted photos, select Gallery.
5. The program will ask you to scan for deleted files or all files. Select the ‘Deleted files’ option. You have to accept the RSA key prompt on your phone.
6. The software will analyze your phone and reboot it.
7. Once Dr.Fone has analyzed your device, the scan results screen will appear. Check the boxes for photos and then click on Recover from the bottom left the corner.
NoTe: Your phone must be rooted before this can work.
Done!!! That is all it takes to Recover Deleted Photos on Android Phone.