How To Root Any Android Phone In Single Click 2016.
Rooting your Android makes you feel like the real owner of your phone, When you root an Android smartphone it enables you to act as the administrator of the android phone. Rooting of Android provides you the facility to completely remove and replace your device’s operating system.Rooting Not only increase you Battery life & Performance, but also Provides you option to unofficially Upgrade your Current Android
YOU CAN ROOT ANY ANDROID PHONE WITH THE STEPS BELOW
*No data loss process: Your Android phone data like contacts, pictures, video etc will not be affected.
*Warranty Void: Your Android Device warranty will be void after rooting your phone.
*How to Unroot: To unroot your device, Open Kinguser on your device > Settings> Remove Root permission.
LET PROCEED WITH THE METHOD BELOW
#1 METHOD = USING VROOT
Vroot’s is providing excellent and simplest experience for all android users. The newest version of Vroot have supported for more than 8000 kinds of Android devices. It is more effective, easier and faster way to root Android phone
Success Rate: 70-75%
1. Download here the VRoot App for Windows PC.
2. Install it, click Next and Launch it.
3. Connect your android device and make sure that USB Debugging mode is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
4. After installing VRoot on your PC, click Root and Wait for the result. If it’s a success, your device will reboot and you can now disconnect your android device from your PC.
5. To check if your phone is successfully rooted,
Download and install Root Checker App from Play Store.Done!
If V Root was unable to detect or ROOT your android phone you can use other One click Root Apps mentioned below.
#2 METHOD = USING KINGO ROOT
Kingo ROOT is One – Click Root that works on Windows Computer . It helps to root any Android Smartphones in single click. This is the best Android rooting software through PC available in market. This is the only one click root app which has tones of developers working on it to bring improvements and to increase the device limit in every update which are released frequently.
Success Rate: 90-95% (Success rate is the rate of how many device this App is able to root which are available in market.
1. Download Kingo Root Windows Application and install your Windows PC.
2. After Installing Kingo Root App in your Windows PC, you will see a windows like this.
3. Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the Computer (Enabling USB Debugging), Kingo Root will Automatically detect your device.
4. Click on ‘Root’ Button to begin the rooting process.
5. Now Kingo Root will Automatically Root your phone and install SuperSU.
6. Yes! your Android Device is rooted, To confirm Check for a App named ‘SuperSU’ on your phone. Congratulations, you have successfully Rooted your Android Smartphone.
#3 METHOD = USING ROOT GENIUS
Root genius is the best & easy-to-use rooting software with high success rate for Mediatek devices. Root Genius is a Windows Application. There are few chances of this method rooting your phone properly.
1. Download and Install Root genius for Windows.
2. Run Root genius Android Root as administrator and connect your Android device to your PC via USB cable. Wait for the drivers to completely load.
3. Enable USB Debugging mode fromSettings > Developer options
from your android device. Just follow the instructions shown on the Root genius based to your Android version. Carefully read the notifications before continuing.
4. Click ROOT to begin the rooting process. It could take 2 up to 3 minutes for the rooting process to be completed. (Don’t unplug the USB cable).
5. When done, click Finish and it will reboot your phone.
6. To check if you are successfully rooted follow the steps 5 of method 1 above.
#4 METHOD = USING UNLOCK ROOT
Unlock Root roots and unlocks the boot-loader of various android devices. They have their own way of rooting and unlocking. To use this method for you to root your phone, they have their guides provided on each android device. Just visit Unlock Root and follow their own guides for your device.
Like this post? PLZ Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
PLZ Follow Us On Facebook by 4 More Updates.
PLZ Use the comment box below to contribute more ideas & Suggestions.