Root Coolpad Cool 1 via TWRP recovery is now available. If you are Coolpad Cool 1 user this post is specifically made based on your device, if you are having a problem on how to get root Coolpad Cool 1 follow the guide in this post. Coolpad Cool 1is a 5.50-inch device with 3GB RAM and 32GB Internal Storage powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor running on Android 6.0.
To Root Coolpad Cool 1 we are using the TWRP Recovery method via ADB method. It is wise, read the post well before flashing to avoid any errors or brick the device. I believe many use this device have googled on how to root their device and get a good result concerned with the ported back and you can now root your device in one minute on your own, you need to customize your device the way you want it. Read the tutorial below to the end so that you can root your Coolpad Cool 1
Requirement To Root Coolpad Cool 1
- VComm Drivers Window 7 Go
- VComm Drivers Window 8/10 Go
- Sp Flash Tool Download
- Download Magisk Superuser here then save it in your phone memory, not SD card
Download tools to Root Coolpad Cool 1-
|twrp Coolpad Cool 1||Download|
magisk Manager apk
|adb and fastboot Driver
Dm Variety disabler For All Devices
Feature Of The TWRP Recovery
Install Recovery On Coolpad Cool 1
- To Unlock your device Bootloader
- Download the Twrp Recovery From below link,
Download ADB folder and Fastboot driver Installer .
- Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
- Now Install Correct ADB and fastboot Driver on Your PC
- Go to ADB folder then connect your device the to PC Via USB cord
- Type Cmd at the top URL bar of your drive C to bring the Command Layout
- Then type this command Adb Reboot bootloader
- Your Device should into Fastboot Mode
- Now copy the recovery you downloaded to the adb Folder.
- Now type this Command Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- The above command will make ADB flash the Recovery you copied to Adb folder
- Now type this Command Fastboot Reboot to reboot your device to normal Mode
Vola you have successfully flash recovery on your device so next thing to do is to root Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom, please use the SuperSu provided in this post other versions of SuperSu may not work for you.
How To Root Coolpad Cool 1
- Reboot your device into Recovery Mode with the below command
- adb reboot recovery
- You are advised to create a nandroid backup now
- Do a factory reset,
- Flash the Latest SuperSu.zip,
- Volia your are now rooted.