In this article I will explain How to Root Cubot Rainbow 2 MT6580A without PC (Works 100%), but Before that we have to know in advance what is Root and its benefits for the user/users/
Reasons To Root Your Android Devices
– The ability to freeze and restore the firmware on your Android device
– Remove ads from the app
– Remove built-in applications and ringtones
– Embedded applications and ringtones
– Change the look of Android to no recognition (to change the icons, change the background), strongly modified apk, system applications
– Extend the work on a single charge (if you charge enough for 1 day, you can increase battery life by 1.5 to give root access – 2 days)
– Increase the speed and responsiveness of Android
– Disperse or reduce the processor speed In a computer, clock speed refers to the number of pulses per second generated by an oscillator that sets the tempo for the processor. Clock speed is usually measured in MHz (megahertz, or millions of pulses per second) or GHz (gigahertz, or billions of pulses per second). Today’s personal computers run at a clock speed in the hundreds of megahertz and some exceed one gigahertz. The clock speed is determined by a quartz-crystal circuit, similar to those used in radio communications equipment.
– Automate many routine actions
– Android unlock graphic key
– Create your own firmware
– And many other useful features and capabilities
Steps On How To Root Cubot Rainbow 2 MT6580A Without PC (Works 100%)
- Download application FramaRoot. Latest Apk [download]
When it is finished downloading, please extract and install application FramaRoot. Apk on your mobile phone.
- Then open the application FramaRoot, see the “Select an action to execute after root”, replace with “install Superuser” or “install SuperSU”. (Authors recommend select Install Superuser)
- After that select “Gandalf”, the application will automatically do the Rooting process. So wait a while until the process is completed.
- If the root process finishes, it will appear a popup “superuser and the su binary installed. you have to reboot your device “. Press OK and Reboot/restart your mobile phone.
- After rebooting a Super SU search application and install binary mode to normal.
The Root Process Finishes.
To find out whether you’ve been successful in the android Root or not, please download the application Here
- To the already successful doing Root on your Android phone but would like to come back as they are able to follow the tutorial how to unroot android with the following FramaRoot:
First open the application Framaroot
- Then, in the menu “Select an action to execute after root”, select the “unroot”. then select “Gandalf”.
- Wait a few moments, then select Reboot system now android mu is back as before.
Or you can also do the Unroot by way of:
Open the application “SuperSU” select menu “Settings” then find and click unroot “Full” menu click “Continue”. Once the process is successful Please Restart unroot android you
Thus the way how to Root Cubot Rainbow 2 MT6580A Without PC (works Easy 100% ) may be useful for you.