This post contains details on How To Root Gionee P7 Android smartphone, Rooting your android smartphone allows you to be the rightful owner of the your android phone because it gives you the authority to use apps requiring root access, have access to android system root files to modify, install custom firmwares as well as custom recoveries and much more.
By following the rooting tutorial given below, you will gain root access on your Gionee P7 smartphone without using a computer or Pc . Once the device is rooted, you can be able to install custom recoveries, remove unwanted pre-installed applications, install custom-built Android apps, etc.
How To Root Gionee P7 Smartphone Without PC
Before proceeding to root Gionne p7, ensure to do the following:
- First, make a complete backup of your personal data on your smartphone.
- Ensure your device battery is up to 50-%100 to avoid your smartphone going off during the rooting process as this might result in bricking your phone
- Enable USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by going to Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings, then enable it by going to: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
- Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, your device will allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
Rooting Gionee P7 Android Phone
1. To get started, download kingroot latest version app to your Gionee P7 device. Once downloaded, tap on kingroot.apk to install the app on your smartphone.
2. After installing kingroot, launch it on your device. Since your device is not rooted, you will get the following message: Root Access Is Unavailable.
3. Now, click on “Start Root” blue button to begin the rooting process. During the rooting process, you will get the following message: Rooting. Plz, don’t worry if your device reboot.
4. Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Root Successfully.
That’s all, On how to Root Gionee P7 without the computer. For confirmation, open up your Apps menu and look for KingUser app. If you can find it there, your device is successfully rooted. OR you can confirm the root privileges of your smartphone by using the Root Checker app.