Steps on How to Unlock Android Pattern Without Losing Data
- Download and install Android SDK Tools for run ADB commands. Now select platform according to you download and install it.
- After installing open it, uncheck the other packages and check Android SDK Platform-tools and then click on install packages according to the image given below
- The process will not be helpful if you don’t have specific and compatible drivers for your phone. So you should be very careful While installing your device compatible drivers.
- Connect your locked android phone with your system via USB.
- Open folder where you installed Android SDK Tools Users > App Data > Local > Android > Android-SDK > Platform-Tools and then click on blank space hold shift and click right mouse button and select open command window here.
- It will open you command window now you have to put some commands in the command window
- To check whether your device is properly connected or not put command
Now put these commands
update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;
If above commands don’t works put
adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- Once you done you have to reboot your android phone. Now it’s all done
Note: USB Debugging must be enabled before locked. But If it is not enabled then you cannot proceed further steps.
After rebooting your device, you will see the pattern lock impaired. In this way, you will favorably unlock your Android Pattern, pin or password without formatting or losing any data.
Use of comments box if you have any query.