Apple has released a new update for iOS today, introducing us to version iOS 9.3.2.
Mainly this update is a bug-fixing update, 9.3.2 brings solutions to a Bluetooth issue for the iPhone SE which prevented playback, and makes dictionary definitions more reliable.
List Of Bug Fixes By iOS 9.3.2
• Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE
• Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail
• Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages
• Fixes and issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces
• Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B app
How To Install The Update
Make sure you backup your device before installing the update. To update to iOS 9.3.2, you can download the 91.3MB updated directly on your device by navigating to Settings > General > Software Update. You can equally install the update by connecting your device to your computer and using iTunes.