This web page contains guide on how to Root Silent Circle Blackphone 2 with Twrp Recovery. This article solve the headache of Rooting Silent Circle Blackphone 2, so relax because this post is specially made for you to root your device without any problem and worries follow the guide in this post. Silent Circle Blackphone 2 is a 5.50-inch device with 4GB RAM and 32GB Internal Storage that is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor running on Silent OS 1.1.
Feature Of The TWRP Recovery
Install Recovery On Circle Blackphone 2
- To Unlock your device Bootloader
- Download the Twrp Recovery From below link,
Download ADB folder and Fastboot driver Installer .
- Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
- Now Install Correct ADB and fastboot Driver on Your PC
- Go to ADB folder then connect your device the to PC Via USB cord
- Type Cmd at the top URL bar of your drive C to bring the Command Layout
- Then type this command Adb Reboot bootloader
- Your Device should into Fastboot Mode
- Now copy the recovery you downloaded to the adb Folder.
- Now type this Command Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- The above command will make ADB flash the Recovery you copied to Adb folder
- Now type this Command Fastboot Reboot to reboot your device to normal Mode
Vola you have successfully flash recovery on your device so next thing to do is to root Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom, please use the SuperSu provided in this post other versions of SuperSu may not work for you.
How To Root Silent Circle Blackphone 2
- Reboot your device into Recovery Mode with the below command
- adb reboot recovery
- You are advised to create a nandroid backup now
- Do a factory reset,
- Flash the Latest SuperSu.zip,
- Volia your are now rooted.